If you are contemplating selling your business, or are in the process of preparing your business for sale at some point in the future, Mergers and Acquisitions of Ohio strongly recommends your company undergo a quantitative and qualitative business assessment conducted by an independent third party.
The business assessment process will allow you to view your company through the eyes of a prospective buyer, and with the analytical clarity of a buyer’s professional advisors.
The business assessment addresses six key areas:
- Business Model Performance
- Management Team Effectiveness
- Business Process “Fitness Test”
- Acquisition “Diligence” Preparedness
- Maximizing After-Tax Income
- Achieving Financial Goals and Objectives
Click here to view or download The Business Assessment brochure.